About Our Clinic
Gabriel-Moran Hearing Aid Center, in Troy, NY is a part of the Hearing Health USA network of healthcare providers, whose patient promise states: “We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest level of hearing healthcare and to guide each individual through their journey to better hearing.” Their passion for helping people to hear better is proven daily by the attentive and customized service that is given to each and every person that comes through their doors.
About Hearing Loss
Hearing loss is the third most common health problem in the United States and is currently affecting more than 36 million Americans, and over 360 million of the world’s population.
- Complimentary Hearing Screenings
- Hearing Aid Demonstrations
- Routine and Diagnostic Testing
- Latest Hearing Technology
- Programming and Adjustments
- In-Office Repairs and Cleaning
- Hearing Instrument Repairs
- Batteries and Other Accessories
- Extended Warranties Available
- Evaluation Period for All New Hearing Aids
- Referral Rewards Program
- 0% Financing Available
- Trial Periods
We value being a part of the local Troy, NY community and believe in treating our patients like family. We know that every person has different needs, and everyone has a unique lifestyle, that is why we are readily available to answer all of your questions and to help you on your journey to better hearing health. Take the first step toward better quality of life.